All SMS students should have their own student Harmony account to track academic progress.
If you have an account from a previous year, that account stays with you and you can log in with your existing username and password.
If you have never had a student Harmony account, follow the directions below to create your account.
1. Go to Harmony Family Access
2. You will see a sign-in screen. Here, you will need to create an account. You will need to click on "Create an account here" link below "Don't have an account yet?".
3. On the "Create an account" screen, you will need to fill in the fields with your first name, last name, and school email address (FirstMLast@scsd2.k12.in.us).
Next, enter a username and password.
Your username is FirstMLast.
Your password is Firstlunch#.
Confirm the password by typing it again and click register.
4. Next, you need your registration code. Your teacher will have this code for you. It is a series of nonsense numbers and letters. Be sure you are accurate when putting in the code.
You will also need to enter your birthday. The birthdate must be entered in a two-digit month, two-digit day, and four-digit year format with the forward slash and no spaces- just like it is in the type box. When the proper code and birthday are entered, click on register.
5. Once you see your Harmony data screen (your name, your progress grades, etc.), you should save this link to your home screen. This will allow you one-touch access to Harmony! Of course, you can always log in using your username/password from our website! The short cut on the home screen makes viewing your data easy!
6. Stop in to the Media Center if you have any trouble creating your account.